EXOGENT FACTORS AT PT. METRO TARUNA JAKARTA THAT AFFECT EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE

Connie Chairunnisa, Connie (2019) EXOGENT FACTORS AT PT. METRO TARUNA JAKARTA THAT AFFECT EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE. AGREGAT:Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis, 3 (2). pp. 112-124. ISSN 2549-5658

[img]
Preview
Text
PUBLISHED JURNAL AGREGAT comprees.pdf

Download (339kB) | Preview
Official URL: https://journal.uhamka.ac.id/index.php/agregat/art...

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of training and work discipline as exogenous factors on employee performance at PT Metro Taruna Jakarta. The 82 respondents as a sample and data analysis and process techniques used are validity, reliability, descriptive analysis, normality test, multicollinearity test, heteroscedasticity test, autocorrelation test, multiple linear regression analysis, simultaneous test, coefficient test, and correlation coefficient of determination. Based on the results of data processing Correlation and Determination Coefficients, the nature of the relationship between training, work discipline and employee performance is affected, because the correlation coefficient is 0.910 and the coefficient of determination r2 = 0.824 or 82.4%, meaning 82.4% variation or change in employee performance variables is the contribution of the influence of training and work discipline variables, while the remaining 17.6% is contributed by the influence of other factors such as compensation, workloads that are not comparable to payments, lack of motivation, high levels of work stress, low levels of promotion and others.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: Fakultas Farmasi dan Sains > H Social Sciences (General)
Fakultas Farmasi dan Sains > HA Statistics
Fakultas Farmasi dan Sains > HB Economic Theory
Depositing User: admin repository uhamka
Date Deposited: 06 Dec 2019 12:58
Last Modified: 06 Dec 2019 12:58
URI: http://repository.uhamka.ac.id/id/eprint/825

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item